Downspouts are manufactured with a closed or open face.
Downspouts can be customized with multiple bends to meet any water drainage or collection need. Elbows can be incorportated into the downspout assembly for multlple bends, eliminating field assembly.
- Closed downspouts feature a Pittsburgh seam for a professional finish that also eliminates the need for rivets.
- Closed downspouts are manufactured with tapered ends easily nesting into each other.
- Open-Face downspouts help eliminate blockage due to ice and debris build-up.
- Bottom kickout elbows can be cut into both open and closed downspouts.
- Can be made up to 20' long, Saginaw, MI facility only.
- Custom sizes are available.
||PDF / DXF